ghosthunter1980

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Walnut Grove Cemetery


This is the Walnut Grove Cemetery. one of my favorite haunted cemeteries in this area. This cemetery is over 150 years old having being founded in 1855. The first time I was here was back in April 2004. I walked in and I did an EVP here. I asked questions like " how old are you?" and "can you say your name?" I recieved an EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) of an Indian drum...like the kind they use in pow wows. But the drum was recorded over my voice. Since then I have been here 13 times, and I have recorded so many EVP's here. My best friend and I have been here numerous times and we've heard church bells here. the nearest church is 1/2 mile away. I have felt cold spots here and seen shadows move, as well as hearing footsteps here as well. There is a flowery smell associated here and there's no flowers. I have ghost reports here every time I come here. and will get more when I return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home