ghosthunter1980

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Elfreth's Alley

The Ghost of Elfreth's Alley
Elfreth's Alley- the oldest continuously lived on Street in the U.S. first built in 1713. I do not know of any ghost stories of this old street. But here's my own: I was walking down Elfreth's Alley and just took some pictures. I took pictures up the street, down the street and everything in between. and I shot one photo in the backyard of one of these 294-year-old houses. when I put my photos on the computer, I noticed that there was something manifesting in the background. The weather was warm dry and no rain. it wasn't dust, rain. or snow. The "figure" looks like it is sitting in the chair near the patio table. You can see the patio table right through the figure. all it was was a random shot, one of those once-in-a-lifetime deals. and it's one of the neatest pictures I have in my archives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home