ghosthunter1980

Sunday, December 23, 2007

~Rolling Hills Insane Asylum~




One of my Recent Hunts took me to Rolling Hills Asylum located south of Rochester in a small town of East Bethany. Rolling Hills was an Insane Asylum, an Orphanage, a nursing home, a Tuberculosis Hospital, a Poorhouse, and a Country Mall. There has been over 1,000 deaths that have been reported here.
It opened it's doors in January, 1827 as a poorhouse and closed it's doors for the last time in 1974. There have been reports of the haunting kind here. the ghosts of the patients and doctors alike. Reports of voices & footsteps beeing heard here. Apparitions have been seen here.
I went here with the CNY Ghosthunters back in July, 2007 and then again in Sept. 2007. My Friend Mike and I were on the third floor and I heard someone say "SHHH!". we were the only people on that floor. EVP's have been reorded here as well.
TAPS was here during season 2 of their show on Sci-Fi. Jay and Grant had the basement door marked "danger" close on them. This is a really neat place to go to if you want to feel what it's like to spend the night in an Insane Asylum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home